Motorcycle & ATV Insurance
Let VIG help you protect you and your motorcycle or ATV.
Many insurance companies offer discounts to help lower your premium such as:
A discount for being a member of associations such as the Harley-Davidson Owners Group (HOG), American Motorcyclist Association (AMA) or the Honda Rider’s Club of America (HRCA).
Motorcycle Insurance typically offers a combination of collision, liability, theft, and related coverage designed specifically to meet the needs of motorcycle owners.
We provide coverage for your customer’s specific needs, with policy options including:
- Accessory coverage
- Transport Trailer coverage
- Roadside Assistance
- Comprehensive and Collision coverage
- Bodily Injury/Property Damage Liability
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage
- Medical Payments
- Trip Interruption
- Total Loss coverage
- Rental Vehicle coverage
- On-road coverage for off-road vehicles
- Some of the items that may affect premiums:
- Your driving record
- Where you keep your cycle (in the open or in garage)
- Your credit record
- How many years you have been driving a motorcycle
- Your age
- Previous Cycle Coverage
- Multi-Policy discount
- Homeowner discount
- Multi-Vehicle discount
- Responsible Driver discount
- Safety Course discount
- Transfer discount
- LoJack ® discount
- Motorcycle Endorsement discount
- Paid-in-Full discount
- Prompt Payment discount
- Claim Free Renewal discount
Most states do not require ATV insurance and you may have limited coverage if you have a homeowners policy. If you have an ATV we urge you to contact us and let us review your specific policy to determine whether you need a separate ATV Policy.
Most insurance carriers offer a discount for completing and approved ATV safety course and for owning and insuring multiple ATVs.
Other Available Policies:
Coverage for losses and damages to commercial property.
Get an ATV or Motorcycle Quote!
Send us a message and we will get back to as soon as we can.