2014 John Stockbauer Dr. Victoria, TX 77901 361-485-9509 info@VIGTexas.com

Car Insurance

Let VIG help you protect you & your family in the event of an auto accident.

Car Insurance

When you buy an auto insurance policy, you are buying a package of individual coverages. Each coverage protects you against different types of losses. Once you understand the various coverages, you can decide which ones to include in your personal insurance package. You can also determine the limits of coverage you will need. The following are some common coverages found in an auto policy.

NOTE – Your policy may not contain all of these coverages.

General Coverage

  • Bodily Injury (Bl) Liability Coverage pays, up to the coverage limits, for damages due to injury or death of others in a vehicle accident for which you or the operator of your vehicle are legally responsible. It also pays your legal defense costs. In most states this coverage is mandatory.


  • Property Damage (PD) Liability Coverage pays, up to the coverage limits, for another individuals vehicle or property that has been damaged In an accident for which you or the operator of your vehicle is legally responsible. In most states this coverage Is also mandatory.


  • Personal Injury Protection / Medical Payments Coverage pays, up to the coverage limits, for reasonable and necessary doctor, hospital and funeral expenses for you and your passengers injured or killed in an accident, regardless of who is at fault. This coverage is optional in most states. Personal Injury Protection includes loss of wages coverage.


  • Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists (UM/UIM) Coverage pays up to the coverage limits for bodily injury and property damages to you or your family resulting from the negligence of someone who has no liability insurance or their limits are insufficient. The definition of an underinsured motorist varies from state to state.


  • Collision Coverage pays for damage to your vehicle caused by a collision. This coverage is usually required if you have a vehicle loan.


  • Comprehensive Physical Damage Coverage (other than collision) pays for damage to your vehicle resulting from theft, fire, vandalism, flooding, hail or other perils (but not damage by collision or overturning). It is usually required if you have a vehicle loan.


  • Rental Reimbursement pays up to a specified amount for rental vehicle charges while your vehicle is being repaired for damage covered under your policy. lf you prefer not to incur the cost of renting a vehicle yourself and cannot be without a vehicle while yours is being repaired, you might consider this coverage.


  • Towing and Labor (Roadside Assistance) covers some costs incurred for services rendered at the place of breakdown or for towing to a repair shop. It covers the delivery of gas, oil or a battery, but not the cost of these items. If you lock the keys in the vehicle or need a tire changed, this may also be covered. These services are often included in auto club memberships, which can result in unnecessary duplicate coverage.

Supplemental Coverage

Some of our carriers offer additional supplemental coverages as either part of their auto policy or as an endorsement for an additional premium. Supplemental coverages are designed to tailor your auto policy to your specific needs. These coverages vary by carrier.

Some examples are:

  •  Pet Coverage – if your pet is injured in a covered automobile accident the insurance carrier will pick up a portion of the vet bill.


  • Personal Property Coverage – for personal items stolen from your vehicle.
    Lock Replacement-Electronic lock and key replacement with no deductible
  • Diminishing Collision Deductible-(varies by company) reduces your collision deductible in increments as long as you have not had at fault accidents.
  • Emergency Expenses/Trip Interruption– pays a specific amount for emergency transportation, meals and lodging in the event of an accident away from home.
  • New Vehicle Replacement– pays the full verifiable purchase price for their newly titled vehicles in the event of a total loss.
  • Loan/Lease Gap-pays the difference of what is owed on your vehicle and what the vehicle is worth

Other Available Policies:

Commerical Insurance

Coverage for losses and damages to commercial property.

Home Isurance

Coverage for your dwelling and your personal property.

Flood Insurance

Coverage for improved property or personal property damaged from the sudden & temporary natural accumulation of water.

Let VIG Help you & be a VIP at VIG!

Get In Touch

Have questions? Type in your info below and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

9 + 14 =